I would like to start the new school year by welcoming all the Preschool Teachers, Staff and children that have made the move to the newly established, Bishop School Early Learning Center. I am very excited to be working with everyone and am very confident that this is going to be an exciting year of learning for our preschoolers.
The Mission of the Bishop School Early Learning Center is:
- To make each child’s school experience one that will foster positive selfesteem and a positive attitude toward learning.
- To provide each child with a developmentally appropriate environment that will meet the individual needs and learning styles of each child.
- To encourage each child to think, reason, question and experiment.
- To respect cultural, linguistic, and family diversity and individual differences of children and staff.
- To foster communication and cooperation between parents and teachers in order to provide a meaningful environment in which children learn best.
I am sure that every child will have a wonderful experience here. I know this will be a very good year ever for all involved. I am looking forward to the challenges and successes that the new school year will be bringing.
Lynn DePina, Director