- ABE = Adult Basic Education (learn to read, write and do basic math)
- CP = Citizenship Preparation (prepare for the U.S. Citizenship test)
- ESOL = English for Speakers of Other Languages (learn to speak, read, and write English)
- GED® = General Education Development (leads to State of CT High School Diploma)
- AHSCDP = Adult High School Credit Diploma Program (leads to High School Diploma from Norwich Public Schools)
- NEDP = National External Diploma Program (leads to High School Diploma from Norwich Public Schools)
All activities offered by Norwich Regional Adult Education are held in accessible locations. Accommodations for individuals with a disability are available upon request. This catalog will be made available in alternate formats upon request. Please contact Judy Leonard, Norwich Regional Adult Education, 860.823.4299 for further assistance.
STATEMENT OF NON-DISCRIMINATION:
The Norwich Regional Board of Education is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, and it does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious creed, age, marital status, military or veteran status, national origin, sex, ancestry, sexual orientation or past or present physical or mental disability in any of its education programs, activities or employment policies. All education programs and offerings, including extracurricular activities, subscribe to this policy.
Cooperative school districts include:
Bozrah, East Lyme, Franklin, Ledyard, Lisbon, North Stonington, Preston, Salem, Sprague, Stonington, Voluntown