Are you looking to make a positive impact at your child’s school?
Norwich Public Schools is looking for parent and family member volunteers to assist at all of the K-8 schools in the district. Volunteer roles include assisting in the cafeteria, on the playground, in the classroom, during special events, and more. The Norwich Board of Education recognizes the importance of school volunteers/chaperones at all levels of schooling. The Board of Education encourages the use of school volunteers to:
(1) increase students’ educational attainment,
(2) provide enrichment experiences for students,
(3) increase the effective utilization of staff time and skills,
(4) give more individual attention to students, and
(5) promote greater community involvement.
Learn more about our Volunteer Program below, or by contacting Sarah Hill at Shill@norwichpublicschools.org or call/text 860-772-4005.
Spread the word! We're seeking parent and community volunteers for a variety of roles in our schools.
|Volunteer Onboarding 2022-2023|
DCF Record Check
Virtual Volunteer Packet
Professional Development / Virtual Training
Our Volunteers Hard at Work!
(O) 860-823-6284 ext. 2034