Norwich Public Schools Extended Learning programs (Aspire, bridges, and TOP) provide before-school, after-school, and summer learning programs during non-school hours. Enrichment activities expose students to new experiences and opportunities. These programs are aligned with school-day initiatives and link to the community through project-based learning.
- Improve school-day attendance
- Improve student behavior
- Strengthen the home-school connection
- Improve family health and wellness
- Engage students in their communities
It is the mission of the extended learning department to expose every young person to experiences which foster their creativity and passion, allowing all children to achieve their own potential and develop the confidence and ability to visualize a successful future with infinite possibilities.
Funding for the NPS Extended Learning programs are made possible by the Community Foundation of Eastern Connecticut, Connecticut After School Network funds, and the 21st Century Community Learning Center grants.
Programs by Grade
BRIDGES After School Program
ASPIRE After School Program
TOP After School Program
Registration Forms for After School Programs
- Huntington Elementary School
- Mahan Elementary School
- Moriarty Elementary School
- Stanton Elementary School
- Uncas Elementary School
- Wequonnoc Elementary School
- Veterans Elementary School
- Teachers' Memorial Global Studies Middle School
- Kelly STEAM Magnet Middle School
Huntington Elementary School
Mahan Elementary School
Moriarty Elementary School
Stanton Elementary School
Uncas Elementary School
Wequonnoc Elementary School
Veterans Elementary School
Teachers' Memorial Global Studies Middle School
Kelly STEAM Magnet Middle School
EZCare Parent Portal
Please follow the link to learn more about how to sign up for the parent portal, here.