Click to view full-size
Covid-19 Guidance & Policies
COVID-19 Vaccination & Booster Clinic
Thursday, March 24 - 12:30 to 5:30PM
Mohegan Commons Apartments, 20 East Baltic St, Norwich, CT
- Offering Pfizer and Moderna vaccines/boosters
- Walk-ins accepted as vaccine supply lasts
- Please present CDC vaccination card if you've already had a COVID-19 Vaccine
- Vaccines available for anyone age 12 and over
- Children and teens under 18 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
Updated DPH Guidance for School Quarantine
As of 6/1/22
The Norwich Public Schools will receive the Phase 3 distribution of COVID-19 self-test kits tomorrow, March 1, 2022. These kits are for the further protection of staff, children and families.
A message to families and staff of NPS, regarding further updates on our mask requirement.
The superintendent provides an update regarding NPS and the mask requirement in our schools.