School & Program FACEBOOK Accounts
- Early Learning: www.facebook.com/norwichfrc
- Huntington: www.facebook.com/huntingtonele
- Mahan: www.facebook.com/mahanschool
- Moriarty: www.facebook.com/MoriartyMagnet
- Stanton: www.facebook.com/stantonele
- Uncas: www.facebook.com/uncaselementary
- Veterans: www.facebook.com/vetselementary
- Wequonnoc: www.facebook.com/WequonnocMagnet
- Kelly: www.facebook.com/KellySTEAMMagnet
- TM Global Studies: www.facebook.com/TMGlobalStudiesMagnet/
- Adult Education: www.facebook.com/NRAdultEd
- Extended Learning: www.facebook.com/NPSExtendedLearning/
This is the official Social Media Disclaimer (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, etc) for the Board of Education in Norwich, Conn. Content is added by district Webmaster and intended to inform residents, parents, students and staff of district news, school schedules, student achievements, weather alerts, cancellations, events and other topics related to education. The Board will post student pictures/works with consent of the student or parent of the student.
While the Board encourages communication and discourse on educational topics, this forum will be limited to topics related to school and district educational matters. Postings and comments must be appropriate and family-friendly at all times. Users are discouraged from posting pictures and may do so only with the prior knowledge and consent of those depicted. Any pictures/images posted without such consent will be removed.
The Board, through its Webmaster, reserves the right to remove any posts and comments that: violate the law or student and/or employee privacy rights; contain spam; contain personal information about students or district employees; contain profanity or are vulgar, lewd or obscene; constitute harassment, discrimination or bullying; or are otherwise inappropriate in a school setting and/or violate board policy/regulations. Individuals are cautioned to use care in posting comments/images/pictures/works to ensure that they do not violate copyright laws, constitute defamation, or otherwise violate the law. The district does not endorse comments posted by others on the page.