Program runs July 5th- August 5th and is open to NPS students at no cost. Register today!
Welcome to BISHOP school & EARLY LEARNING CENTER
The mission of the Norwich Public Schools Preschool Program is:
- To make each child’s school experience one that will foster positive self-esteem and a positive attitude toward learning.
- To provide each child with a developmentally appropriate environment that will meet the individual needs and learning styles of each child.
- To encourage each child to think, reason, question and experiment.
- To respect cultural, linguistic, and family diversity and individual differences of children and staff.
- To foster communication and cooperation between parents and teachers in order to provide a meaningful environment in which children learn best.
Educating our community since 1925.
Free for all children 18 years and younger. Multiple locations and times available through out the summer.
View the Special BOE meeting agenda.