Bishop School & the Early Learning Center
The mission of the Norwich Public Schools Preschool Program is:
- To make each child’s school experience one that will foster positive self-esteem and a positive attitude toward learning.
- To provide each child with a developmentally appropriate environment that will meet the individual needs and learning styles of each child.
- To encourage each child to think, reason, question and experiment.
- To respect cultural, linguistic, and family diversity and individual differences of children and staff.
- To foster communication and cooperation between parents and teachers in order to provide a meaningful environment in which children learn best.