Norwich Public Schools, in partnership with transportation provider First Student, is offering FirstView®, the industry's most comprehensive and secure bus tracking app for your smartphone.
FirstView® helps you better manage your time during the hectic before- and after-school rush by putting your student's up-to-the-minute bus information in your hands. Easy to download, set up and use, FirstView® is packed with helpful features to give you peace of mind, including estimated bus arrival time, opt-in district messaging regarding delays or issues, customizable alerts for when the bus is a chosen distance or number of minutes away, secure password protection and built-in customer support.
Notices went this week to all families whose child rides the bus. A letter, getting started guide, and account information was sent through student backpacks, except Kelly STEAM who mailed the information home. If you have not received the information by the end of Wednesday, October 30, 2019, contact your child's school to let them know. They will submit a request on your behalf. A staff member from the registration office will follow up with you within three business days upon submittal by school staff.
Issues with the FirstView App & FirstView Website:
Contact FirstView® Monday – Friday (Support provided in English only):
- Calling the toll-free phone number 888-889-8920 from 7:00 a.m. EST to 5:00 p.m. EST
- Emailing Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Using the in-app "✉" button to provide feedback
Issues with NPS Busing:
- Step 1: First Student 860-886-4194
- Step 2: School
- Step 3: District Athena Nagel 860-823-6284 ( 8:00 PM – 4:00 PM ), Katelyn Wagner 860-319-1205 ( After 4:00 PM )