Summer Learning through Otis Library
CT Reads 2021 Tails & Tales
The Governor's Summer Reading Challenge
June 28th - August 23rd
Register using our online program READsquared beginning June 28, then log your activities and track your progress online! Stop in the library for a paper version of our programs and reading lists or download the PDF files.
- To get you started for summer learning, welcome bags with a free book and fun supplies will be available for pickup at Otis Library after you register.
- Our Two & Under, Preschool and K-5 programs have fun at-home activities and reading challenges. For every 5 activities logged on the bingo board, kids earn entries toward a grand prize drawing!
- Check out our online calendar for exciting interactive programs and videos happening this summer! View this short video that highlights our exciting plans for the summer.
If you have any questions about these programs, please call the Children’s Department at 860-889-2365 ext. 114 or email email@example.com
On June 28, the 2021 Otis Library Summer Learning Program will go live!
- READsquared offers translations of every Summer Learning Program page through Google Translate. See the lower right corner for translation options on their website.
- Two & Under and Preschool programs have fun at-home activities that help young children learn through play!
- Program for children in Grades K to 5 is full of fun at-home activities and reading challenges. Kids earn entries toward a grand prize drawing! The summer learning programs for Two & Under through Grade 5 runs from June 28 - August 23.
- Program for Middle School and High School students runs from June 28 - August 13. Follow Otis Library on Instagram and participate in our weekly Social Media Challenges! Every 'Tweens and Teens program attended and every Social Media Challenge completed is another chance to win a gift card to a local business. Log in all the activities you complete through READsquared to earn chances to win the grand prize!
- Welcome bags with a free book and fun supplies will be available for pickup at Otis Library after you register.
- To download PDF versions of our logs and book lists, visit our Children's Department or 'Tweens and Teen Department webpages.
If you have any questions about the Two & Under, Preschool, or Grades K-5 programs, please call the Children’s Department at 860-889-2365 ext. 114 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the 'Tweens and Teens Summer Learning Program, please call 860-889-2365 ext. 107 or email email@example.com.
Enter your email address to be automatically reminded to register for Otis Summer Learning when the program starts!