STATEMENT OF NON-DISCRIMINATION:
The Norwich Regional Board of Education is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, and it does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious creed, age, marital status, military or veteran status, national origin, sex, ancestry, sexual orientation or past or present physical or mental disability in any of its education programs, activities or employment policies. All education programs and offerings, including extracurricular activities, subscribe to this policy.
All activities offered by Norwich Regional Adult Education are held in accessible locations. Accommodations for individuals with a disability are available upon request. This catalog will be made available in alternate formats upon request. Please contact Sharon Muldowney, Norwich Regional Adult Education, 860.343.5597 for further assistance.
- ABE = Adult Basic Education (learn to read, write and do basic math)
- CP = Citizenship Preparation (study for the U.S. Citizenship test)
- ESOL = English for Speakers of Other Languages (learn to speak, read, and write English)
- GED® = General Education Development (leads to State of CT High School Diploma)
- AHSCDP = Adult High School Credit Diploma Program (leads to local Adult High School Diploma)
- NEDP = National External Diploma Program (leads to local Adult High School Diploma)
Cooperative towns include:
Bozrah, East Lyme, Franklin, Ledyard, Lisbon, North Stonington, Preston, Salem, Sprague, Stonington, Voluntown