Welcome to the Kelly STEAM Family Engagement Page! Our goal is to keep you informed on "the scoop" at Kelly STEAM and to offer you a small sample of what this community resource is for you. Whether you're new to us or an old friend, our hope is to continue to help make our communities strong by bringing you helpful information and ideas.
What does the Family Community Connection Coordinator do?
- Welcome families to Kelly STEAM and try to make them feel at home.
- Build a sense of community among students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Advocate for Kelly STEAM families to ensure that their needs are met.
- Give tours of Kelly STEAM to prospective families.
- Member of the Kelly STEAM Governance Council and PTO.
- Help organize yearly school events such as open houses, parent/teacher conferences, and curriculum nights.
- Provide opportunities for parents to participate in workshops, such as classes on learning a second language.
Resources for you:
School Attendance Information
Community Resources: a list of community services, including job assistance, family advocacy, mentoring, childcare, health services, CT agencies and services, counseling resources, food & clothing resources, and crisis help lines.
Norwich Unhooked: The goal of Norwich Unhooked is to connect individuals and families with information, support, and services for substance abuse prevention, intervention, and treatment.
Uniform Exchange: Bring in your gently used uniforms to trade in or simply donate! Located in the Parent Resource Center.
We're collecting Box Tops for Education!
Monthly STEAM Scoop Newsletter:
Stay tuned for the September 2019 edition...
Family Community Connection Coordinator
Office: (860) 823-4211 x7762
Cell: (860) 287-0967