Welcome to the TMGSMMS Family Engagement Page! Our goal is to keep you informed on "what TMGSMMS is up to" and to offer you a small sample of what this community resource is for you. Whether you're new to us or an old friend, our hope is to continue to help make our communities strong by bringing you helpful information and ideas.
What does the Family Community Connection Coordinator do?
- Welcome families to TMGSMMS and try to make them feel at home.
- Build a sense of community among students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Advocate for TMGSMMS families to ensure that their needs are met.
- Give tours of TMGSMMS to prospective families.
- Member of the TMGSMMS Governance Council and PTO.
- Help organize yearly school events such as open houses, parent/teacher conferences, and curriculum nights.
- Provide opportunities for parents to participate in workshops, such as classes on learning a second language.
Family Community Connection Coordinator
Office: (860)823-4212 x3035